Monday, April 6, 2015

4/6/2015

Tell me all about your weekend and please share photos!

On Friday, I was hanging out with my cousin and friend. We pretty much just played board games but we also watched Netflix and played a little basketball outside. On Saturday, it was my birthday and I got to spend the morning working on biology homework. In the afternoon, I did many things to make up the time lost from homework and then I received some presents to make my birthday complete. Finally on Sunday, it was of course Easter and did some more homework for biology, until lunch we had a lot of good food like cheeseburgers, chips, pickles, tomatoes, etc. In the end, the weekend was pretty awesome being with my cousin, having my birthday, and then Easter Sunday to top it all off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment